B&W, commision

19:47:00

 This one was a super fast set if you consider that I made it practically overnight -- I received a request from a person I know for a birthday present, a birthday that is in two days... And all I had was one day to find all the materials that I would need and finish the set. It had to be elegant, understated but something that would not get lost when wearing a bussiness attire.
After carefully choosing the style and agreeing on colours I started my work and at 8 in the morning I was finaly done! Here it is.




A set made with blach, grey and white soutache cord, swarovski crystal glass , black agate ovals and obsidian beads for earrings and synthetic cats eye cabochons, agate and obsidian beads for the pendant. It is hung on a leather cord. The earring hooks are silver and the leather cord fastenings and other findins -- silver plated. The pendant is backed with soft grey leather.
The earings measure about 9cm from tops of the hooks to the very bottom of the swarovsky dangles. The pendant is slightly longer.


As far as commissions go this one was fun to make and I think I could have done better if I had at leas another day to work on it.














All the pictures are taken by me unless mentioned otherwise. If you fancy a piece of soutache jewellery with any of the stones on my website or a piece of soutache jewellery in general -- send me a message or convo me on etsy.

You Might Also Like

0 comments