Grey Shimmer

16:52:00

One more of my hair clips. This one took ages to finish -- all these little twists and turns that had to line up ant make the correct shape in the end. It is made with little swarovski bi-cones and backed with leather, measures approx 10cm by 7cm is very sturdy and wears well.





I really liked the soutache ribbon that I used for this particular hair clip -- it is very thin, only 3mm instead of the usual 5mm, fully cotton and quite sturdy. I think any other kind of soutache would have been too soft to make the twists work as well as they did with this particular kind of ribbon.
You can find it for sale here in my Etsy shop.

All the pictures are taken by me unless mentioned otherwise. If you fancy a piece of soutache jewellery with any of the stones on my website or a piece of soutache jewellery in general -- send me a message or convo me on etsy.

You Might Also Like

0 comments