Felting -- too dry or not too dry :)

20:05:00

I have dabbled in felting very very little -- tried a wet felted flower and now am going to dive deep -- my own felted bag. Already have the wool and all the needed equipment, even have made the design and cut it out.



Feeling a bit nervous as I am not even at home -- hopefully all the sudsy water in the kitchen won't give my mother a heart attack :)


The wool is pink (yes! I love pink) and bright green -- my favourite colour combination for this spring. 



I have already made myself a set of pink/green necklace and earrings from soutache and swarovski crystal. I have a pink jacket, pink coat and now (thanks to my mother) -- pink shoes! (well yeah, they're more fuchsia than pink, but still -- same difference). And soon, very soon, some time next week I will have pink and green bag. Scary and exciting at the same time.


All the pictures are taken by me unless mentioned otherwise. If you fancy a piece of soutache jewellery with any of the stones on my website -- send me a message or convo me on etsy.

You Might Also Like

0 comments