First symetrical attempt

00:20:00

 It's the end of November and I am working on Christmas presents already. As they are supposed to be surprises I am not going to show any just yet, but there are still some of the last year ones that have not seen the light of this blog.
One of them is my first try to follow a pattern and also make a symetrical soutache adornment.
There you go:



This is a hairclip that I made following a tutorial on a handcrafts website. It is a variation of the brooch shown in a tutorial. I really enjoy the colours of this piece. All the beads are glass, czech or otherwise.



All the pictures are taken by me unless mentioned otherwise. If you fancy a piece of soutache jewellery with any of the stones on my website or a piece of soutache jewellery in general -- send me a message or convo me on etsy.

You Might Also Like

0 comments