Bordeaux Blues II

10:18:00

It took me a while to finish these earrings -- lack of time and not knowing which way to go with the design were two main reasons.
Now it's done -- lo and behold:

I think it will work nicely with the brooch. I will have to wait a while though -- the colours are quite dark and autumn/winter more that spring/summer.

Bigger grey beads -- agate, smaller black ones -- obsidian, smaller red ones -- garnet, also red and black seed beads. Finished with metal bead caps and silver findings, measures 6cm by 2cm.

You can find the earrings for sale on my Etsy shop.


All the pictures are taken by me unless mentioned otherwise. If you fancy a piece of soutache jewellery with any of the stones on my website or a piece of soutache jewellery in general -- send me a message or convo me on etsy.

You Might Also Like

0 comments