Airy Raspberry

20:52:00

My most recent creation for a person, who cannot wear heavy earrings. I called it Airy Raspberry because of the design I used. A design as if there was a stone or a glass bead where there is none. It makes the earrings very light and at the same time not tiny.



They measure around 3cm without the hooks. The hooks are made from gold-plated wire by me as well. Recently I started making the findings myself as it is increasingly difficult to get what I want in the shops and not worth ordering on line -- the amount is way too small to merit the shipping costs.

All the pictures are taken by me unless mentioned otherwise. If you fancy a piece of soutache jewellery with any of the stones on my website or a piece of soutache jewellery in general -- send me a message or convo me on etsy.

You Might Also Like

0 comments