Silver cat pendant

20:34:00

I missed to post last week -- was preparing for Easter and visiting my brother in Greece. Also, I was finishing this beauty:


Sterling silver cat pendant

Sterling silver cat pendant with a drop of Baltic amber in its paws -- made using wax technique and casting the resulting wax form in sterling silver.
It measures 7 cm in length and weighs about 14 grams. I have hollowed the inside to make it a bit more lightweight because the original idea was to make earrings -- alas it is still a bit too heavy for earrings :)
Hollowed inside for lightness
I love how the little drop of amber  makes it look like its holding a ray of sun in its little paws. I think about this pendant as a protective amulet from cold, bad people and illness.

You can find it here in my shop on Etsy.

All the pictures are taken by me unless mentioned otherwise. If you fancy a piece of jewellery -- leave a comment or convo me on etsy.

You Might Also Like

0 comments