Summer blues and greens :)

22:53:00

Summer is reflecting on my posting frequency to my blog -- so much sun and lovely things outside it is hard to stay in and sit by the computer.

I do however  work on new things from time to time, when I have a free minute in the evening from cat grooming, making and packaging orders (yay! :) ) and eating delicious fresh food from our garden.

So here we go -- summer blues is actually called Blue lagoon and is repurposed from my grandmother's bead necklace:

I have taken several strands of blue beads, plated them together and added a chain with a ship steering wheel charm.





Another new item is a soutache necklace/pendant "Pan's labyrinth"
Pan's Labyrinth (Etsy link)

 Soutache, Czech glass beads and seed beads, leather backed and put on a leather string with a fan charm attached. Brass findings.



All the pictures are taken by me unless mentioned otherwise. If you fancy a piece of jewellery -- leave a comment or convo me on etsy.

You Might Also Like

0 comments