Amber and felt

00:34:00

I have neglected my blog a little bit but there is a very good reason for that -- we have started a new business -- me and my husband have helped one of our friends with her felting shop for a while and now it is fully ours!
Some of the beautiful things that you can find in it, also very much related to amber :)
Don't worry, I'm not dropping my amber jewelry shop -- in fact, pretty soon there are going to be some very cute new things coming up.

So, as I said felt and related to amber:

WoolenClogs



WoolenClogs

The clogs are felted from natural undyed wool, using just soap and water.
Amazingly warm and comfortable!


All the pictures are taken by me unless mentioned otherwise. If you fancy a piece of jewellery -- leave a comment or convo me on etsy.

You Might Also Like

0 comments