My stones. Part II

13:44:00

Second part of my stone collection.


It will feature Seraphinite (also known by the chlorite mica varietal name: clinochlore). The stones that I have are from Russia.





Clinochlore gets its name from the Greek words for inclined and green since its structure is monoclinic and its common color is green. 
Clinochlore is one of the more common members of the Chlorite Group of minerals. These minerals are all difficult to differentiate by ordinary means and often the general mineral name chlorite is given to specimens that lack distinguishing characteristics.



This stone has a lovely pearly sheen to it and looks very luxuriuos.


All the pictures are of the stones and jewellery I own and taken by me.
If you fancy a piece of soutache jewellery with any of the stones on my website -- send me a message or convo me on etsy.

You Might Also Like

0 comments