Bordeaux Blues

14:52:00

I created this brooch for a particular dress. This beautiful red jasper cabochon was lying around for a while in my boxes and when I bought this particular dress and went looking for a stone to match -- it matched perfectly. The colour is almost identical and it makes me very happy.
The design of the brooch was simple and not too elaborate, I just needed a nice setting for this pretty stone.

The focal stone is red jasper, bigger grey and whitish beads -- agate, smaller black ones -- obsidian, also red and black seed beads. Leather backed, measures 8cm by 5cm.
I have mentioned this stone in one of my earlier posts here.

I am still stuck with the earrings, the look does not please my eye so I am waiting for the design to gel and tell me what's missing.


All the pictures are taken by me unless mentioned otherwise. If you fancy a piece of soutache jewellery with any of the stones on my website or a piece of soutache jewellery in general -- send me a message or convo me on etsy.

You Might Also Like

2 comments