A Christmas present for mom

16:21:00

This set is a last year Christmas present for my mother -- she likes peals and I like bright colours, so this is what came out of the two:




Her ears are not pierced so this was quite a challenge for me -- considering, that I have created all of 2 things in soutache technique at that point.
For the bracellet I chose the same motiff that I made the earring of and repeated it till I had the needed lenghth. It was timeconsuming and required a lot of patience as all the parts had to be the same size and shape and the pearls where not even or even the same colour/hue...
So this is what I ended up:





All the pictures are taken by me unless mentioned otherwise. If you fancy a piece of soutache jewellery with any of the stones on my website -- send me a message or convo me on etsy.

You Might Also Like

0 comments