Kitties!

21:08:00

As I mentioned in my description -- I do love animals and own a horse and some cats (at the moment 6 grown up cats and 4 babies) so the news about them are bound to jump into my blog from time time.

Last night one of my queens -- Serafima Karmino Cat gave birth to 5 little kitties -- 4 boys and a girl -- a pretty tortie, just like mamma. The boys -- two ginger and white little monsters and two elegant black and white numers are feeling jsut great and already voicing their protests loudly to the world. The little girl unfortunately did not survive -- something wrong with her lungs I suspect... A pity.
I will have a rowdy few months it seems :) Though in general Kurillian Bobtails (that is the breed of the cats that I own) are very easilly trained and by the time the kitties are a month old they will have learned all the essential rules of living in a respectable home :)






Proud father Excalibur Carmino Cat was jumping all over the place -- as if he could tell, that his kitties got born :) (photo by Tessa, taken in Jelgava international cat show in the summer of 2011).
He lives separately from my other cats together with my second female cat Grioza Karmino Cat and is a very friendly and big cat.
In a weeks time he will present himself in a FIFE World Cat Show in Poznan, Poland.

Serafima is feeling great and purring to her babies most of the time. This is her second litter and she is a very good mom, sometimes a little bit overprotective even :)

So far -- photos of the parents only, photos of the little ones to come later.







All the pictures are taken by me unless mentioned otherwise. If you fancy a piece of soutache jewellery with any of the stones on my website -- send me a message or convo me on etsy.

You Might Also Like

0 comments