More frivolite/needle tatting

18:47:00

A few more frivolite pieces made for Christmas presents. I really like this idea of something as small as a knot making these beautiful designs. And the you ahve colours, and forms and... basically freedom, that's what I like about making things with your own hands. It takes my mind of things, lets me forget unpleasant events, sad things, etc.

This one looked very archaic from the design, I can see it becoming something bigger if I have time.












I really liked the purple thread that I got in a shop while browsing for something else, it looked quite a nice choice for making some Christmas tree decorations. Then I started browsing for some designs, but everything looked so boring, so similar and then I found one design that I absolutely loved -- here it is.










All the pictures are taken by me unless mentioned otherwise. If you fancy a piece of soutache jewellery with any of the stones on my website or a piece of soutache jewellery in general -- send me a message or convo me on etsy.

You Might Also Like

0 comments