"Green summer" earrings in red and grey

16:00:00

My most recent pieces of soutache jewellery -- a take on Green summer earrings  in other colours.

The red one turned out very rich:


The red earrings have gold plated hooks made by me and are made of soutache braid in three shades of red, gold yellow Gutterman beads and uncoloured hovlite beads.


 The grey ones feature sterling silver hooks, two shades of grey and white soutache braid and an un-dyed hovlite stone bead each.
The red ones are here in my Etsy shop.



The length of each earring is 6.5cm
You can find them for sale here in my Etsy shop.
And here's the lot with green ones:



P.S. The green ones are for sale too here in my Etsy shop.

 

All the pictures are taken by me unless mentioned otherwise. If you fancy a piece of soutache jewellery with any of the stones on my website or a piece of soutache jewellery in general -- send me a message or convo me on etsy.

You Might Also Like

0 comments