My new logo!

22:42:00

Ok, I'm cheating a bit :) it was new 2 months ago.
A great designer Lisssa has been super fast and made me anew logo in a week! And not just any week -- Christmas and New Year week. She is brilliant!
I have seen a new logo on my friends shop and asked her for some pointers. She gave me Lisssa's contact and off we went.
After several emails where I described what I want and some tweaking of her ideas she came up with this:

My shop logo

I also asked her to make a design of a stamp that I could then order. I did and now have cute wooden stamp from these guys Ekslibris.lt (or rather -- gals, unfortunately their page is only in Lithuanian...).




And then a bunch of Etsy Lithuania team girls got together and ordered some small neat boxes for jewelry and now I have great packaging for my amber and soutache good:






All the pictures are taken by me unless mentioned otherwise. If you fancy a piece of soutache jewellery with any of the stones on my website or a piece of soutache jewellery in general -- send me a message or convo me on etsy.

You Might Also Like

0 comments