Family, Duty, Honour

10:33:00

Next month we will have a LARP in a R.R.Martin A Song of Ice and Fire setting. If you like knights, politics and such and still haven't read this R.R.Martin's series I really recommend it. I am going to play as the lady of the Tully family and in this case the liege lady of all involved. So I am making myself some clothes in Tully colours and of course -- jewelry to go with them. I have already finished a brooch and earrings. Here they are:





The Tully colours are blue and red and their coat of arms is a silver trout jumping on a blue and red wavy field. I have not emroidered their words that are Family, Duty, Honour. Maybe I will incorporate them somewhere else in my garb.


I have used soutache cord and fresh water pearls with glass beads.
If you are interested, you can find them here on my Etsy shop.


All the pictures are taken by me unless mentioned otherwise. If you fancy a piece of soutache jewellery with any of the stones on my website -- send me a message or convo me on etsy.

You Might Also Like

0 comments