"Shod Happiness"

19:52:00

This is a piece of jewellery that I created for an auction to help Horse Protection Society in Lithuania. The theme of the works for the auction was horses and everything related to them. I thought of various different things that I could incorporate into a piece of jewellery but the most attractive one as far as the form goes was a horseshoe. The idea was born now I needed to find the materials and design the rest of the necklace -- anything else I thought would be too massive if done in the way that I imagined my horseshoe.


I wanted this neclace to be eyecatching and a little extravagant, not something that you would wear everyday, so I chose freshwater pearls and swarowski crystals.

I hope you like the outcome.


(Picture by Paradoksas.lt)




All the pictures are taken by me unless mentioned otherwise. If you fancy a piece of soutache jewellery with any of the stones on my website -- send me a message or convo me on etsy.

You Might Also Like

0 comments